CALL FOR PAPER
Submitting authors to the CIGAR Conference 2023 are encouraged to consider submitting their papers to the Journal of Public Budgeting, Accounting and Financial Management or the CIGAR Network’s Fourth Annual Issue of Public Money & Management. Details are as follows:
Scholars and practitioners who have a significant interest in CIGAR’s research agenda are invited to submit papers for consideration of publication in the 4th CIGAR Annual Issue of Public Money & Management. Topics that may be addressed, though not exclusively, are the following:
- developments in accounting and auditing;
- standard setting;
- management accounting and performance measurement;
- improving reporting systems for citizens and other stakeholders through, for example, popular reporting, integrated reporting, and sustainability reporting;
- the impact of digital transformation on the control and accountability of public sector entities; international harmonisation and the role of international (or regional) standards; and
- the role of public sector entities and financial reporting systems in promoting plans and action for the achievement of the UN’s SDGs.
Debates and New Development articles are also welcome. Papers for consideration should be submitted by 31 October 2023 through PMM’s electronic submission system at https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/rpmm, selecting “CIGAR ANNUAL PMM ISSUE”. The foreseen publication date is October 2024, vol. 44(7).
For more information,